The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) is a not-for-profit association of clinicians, researchers and allied health professionals, dedicated to improving the health of people affected by allergic diseases.
With nearly 10,000 members and over 70 National Allergy Societies, EAACI is the primary source of expertise in Europe for all aspects of allergy
Allergic and immunologic diseases represent current crippling or life threatening conditions, and are a cause of worldwide concern. Ever since its establishment in 1956 in Florence, EAACI’s mission is to provide the most efficient platform for scientific communication and education in the field of allergy and immunology, ultimately striving to ease the lives of patients suffering from these diseases.
- Promoting basic and clinical research
- Collecting, assessing and disseminating scientific information
- Functioning as a scientific reference body for other scientific, health and political organisations
- Encouraging and providing training and continuous education
- Promoting good patient care in this important area of medicin
To improve the lives of patients suffering from allergic diseases.